Friday, March 1, 2013

Swedish Adventures

Our CouchSurfing meeting last night included fifteen people from several different countries, including Spain, Germany, and Switzerland. We gathered at 7 pm and chatted for two hours. We continued on to a club later in the evening. It was about 2 am when we got home and we all went straight to bed. I'm not as young as I used to be, yet I still made it to the morning.

I'll be staying up late again today when I visit a nightclub in Örebro to see my favorite singer, Jenny Berggren from Ace of Base. Before that, Emma, Jonatan (a photographer for Melodifestivalen), and I will go skating. I haven't ice skated since I was fifteen. Emma has a helmet for me to use because I might need it!

I will be leaving Karlstad for Örebro a little later in the afternoon. First, I have to add a few songs to Emma and Christian's song list. They created a CouchSurfer playlist and their previous guests have added music to it. It's now my turn and I haven't yet decided what I want to add.

No comments:

Post a Comment