Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Lesson Learned

I recently learned an important lesson. Don't breathe out just as you're taking a bite of a semla. If you do, all that powdered sugar will fly in every direction. It will land on you, your jacket, your table, and your neighbors next to you. Not a good way to make friends.

Breakfast Semla. 600 calorie jolt.

I finished off my semla, walked out the door, and had to promptly pull up my jeans. They're getting roomier. I think this Swedish Diet is working out.

4 comments:

  1. I think, rather, that your jeans are stretching out, nevertheless, your much walking, added to your metabolism, is in your favor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The way these clothes dryers emit heat when you're cleaning your clothes, I'd be surprised if that were the case! My sweaters are taking a beating from the heat. I will say the walking is the sure culprit to the weight loss. It's definitely not what I'm eating, unless the Swedes put something in the water. ;)

      Delete
  2. which is quite terrible as well: if you wanna eat something with pepper powder on the top, while breathe in............cough!!!

    Katja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouch! I'd rather rain down powdered sugar everywhere than get pepper in my nose. That sounds incredibly painful!

      Delete