Monday, March 11, 2013

I Fought the Food...

...and the food won. Sadly, I couldn't make it through the last four semlor. It ends well, though. I didn't die and I now have four semlor left for breakfast. Mmm, good!

I'm up early to catch the train to Malmö in a few hours. It takes a while to get there from Stockholm, so it's good to have a full stomach. I'll do some more shopping when I get there, since Copenhagen is just over the bridge and my flight leaves for Amsterdam tonight. There's always time for shopping.

I arrived with near bursting bags almost three weeks ago. My backpack and rolling duffel bag are now half full. I take the  "pack a little trash" approach when I travel. Pack those scruffy jeans and worn out sweaters, then toss them along the way. Some people don't like the approach. It works for me. It leaves more room for fun stuff like candy and food. Who needs clothes when you can have Swedish candy? Priorities, people!




No comments:

Post a Comment