Monday, March 11, 2013

CPH - Kastrup

I can still tell I'm in Scandinavia since I halfway understand people when they speak, if they speak slowly. That and there's a ton of Danish goods to buy no matter where you look. The airport wants you to shop and shop big. The stores are everywhere at Kastrup and you can't avoid them since you have to walk past them to get to the terminal. Otherwise, the airport is clean, well-lit, and nicely designed. That's another reason I can tell I'm still in Northern Europe. The design and layout is always clean, sleek, and modern in this area of the world.

The sun sets in Copenhagen on the way to the airport.

I made it! Leg one of three on this trip back.

People rushing about and shopping. Both sides of the walkway are lined with stores.

Wide, well-lit, and clean hallways. A hallmark of Scandinavian life.

No comments:

Post a Comment