Thursday, February 21, 2013

Travel Villain

Jet lag can ruin a trip faster than anything else I've encountered. If you don't account for it, you can be groggy, moody, and tired for quite some time. When I get it, I'm hounded for a solid week. 

I don't want the upcoming week to be a blur, so I started resetting my internal clock about a week ago. I started going to bed during the evening and getting up early, early, early. It's peaceful in the morning but a little strange to be in bed when everyone else is eating dinner. It works for me though. Everyone is a little different in combating the jet lag monster.

If you don't want to take such drastic measures, head over to Jet Lag Rooster instead. This website will show you how to reset your internal clock before, during, or after your travels. It uses your departure/arrival times to figure your optimal light/dark schedule. Following their recommendations will help you feel more human when you get to where you're going.

No comments:

Post a Comment