Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Artist Preppers

The artists for heat 4 have arrived in Malmö and are preparing to entertain us like gladiators on the pitch. Not that I'm being dramatic or anything. No one gets killed. It's not like The Hunger Games. Not like this is a competition among different areas with charming hosts and dazzling fashions taking place in an arena where the winner goes on to compete again during the second book, I mean, stage. Of course.

All eight artists are on scene and are currently practicing their numbers as you read this, according to the calendar. They will practice again and again and again before the live event. Psst, Mello, I think your Swedish exactitude is showing. It's a good thing, that thoroughness. It makes for a solid, entertaining, and lively show. And that's what I'm after.

Tomorrow, we'll get a sneak peek at those ongoing preparations. One minute clips will be posted showing the artists routines and songs for the first time. I'll be at the airport, but you bet I'll be logged on and listening before the first flight to Philly.

No comments:

Post a Comment