Saturday, February 23, 2013

My Two A.M. Snack

My diet is working out already. Just as I stepped out of the arena, I was given these samples:


Yes, the people from Marabou gave me five bags of Toffee. I'm on my fourth bag now. They're tasty. The packaging is in English, "Soft caramel with a molten chocolate center." Another company was handing out free bags of chips -  "Tex Mex Santa Maria Limited Edition Festival Chips - Mango and Chili". Not bad, although they're no Tex Mex. The packaging on both products is entirely in English. Is this a new trend? I must ask around.

I saw my beloved Semlor around town as I was rushing to get to the practice. It took all I had not to go in and get one. Time was so short, I had to skip my semla on day one! That will not happen tomorrow. Rest assured.

1 comment:

  1. oh what is that? have to try these next time :) looks delicious

    ReplyDelete