Friday, February 22, 2013

Good Afternoon, Europe!

Another successful and uneventful flight. Just the way I like them. I'm plugged into the Schiphol wi-fi and waiting to board the flight to Copenhagen.

The airport would be an excellent place to plane spot. I've never seen as many different airlines represented at any other airport. Air Thai, Delta, SAS, Icelandair, Lufthansa, China Airlines, KLM... the list is longer than I can recall. 

Schiphol is a paragon of efficiency and bright spaces. Moving walkways are common and lines are always orderly and moving quickly. I did get stopped at the security check-in. They didn't like all the cords and batteries and tech gear I took with me on my carry on. They double checked everything and let me pass with no problems. There is free wi-fi, although they are not as generous as Philadelphia. Here, you get two thirty minute sessions. Just enough to post a blog entry or two.
Or maybe not! The wi-fi is busy so no pics and only one post this time. It is almost time to board for Copenhagen anyway. See you then.


No comments:

Post a Comment